Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Big Game is today!  We are rooting for the Patriots, Go Pats!  My husband is fixing food I cannot eat.  So back to basics for me today, I will just have steamed vegetables. 



I have planned the Valentine Dinner and will share the menu today.   I did a test run last night.  It was a success.  I just need to tweak a few ingredients, to see if I can make it taste even better.


The Valentine's Day Menu:


Salad: Celery Root and Beet Salad served over Tender Ruby Red Greens

Main Course: Mushrooms with Madeira Green Peppercorn Sauce and Capers served over Brown Rice or Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes

Side: Red Chard and Beet Greens with Oranges

Drink: Fresh Watermelon and Cucumber Juice 

Dessert:  Strawberries and Bananas with Chocolate Dip




No comments:

Post a Comment